Pagina's

maandag 28 november 2011

... AS TERRY RICHARDSON































I'm fasinated by photographer Terry Richardson, at first i tought he only made those 'erotic' kind of pictures so i didn't googled him or something but I heard a lot of good things 'bout him so a few weeks ago I did so research on him and i found only beatifull pictures and i fell in love with his style of photograpy, than I heard tha a  gaga x terry book was bout to come and I almost fainted.
I was looking at his tumblr page a few days ago and found more gorgues pictures and I just love all the ... as Terry pictures of everybody he shot, I think everyone who has been shot by him had a lot of fun fun fun.

Sky Fereira, Charlotte Free, Anais Pouliot, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga as dude, Lindsey Wixsen, Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning, all as Terry Richadson after shot by him.

1 opmerking:

  1. Love this photographer! His styling is unique and edgy!

    ~Steph and Amber

    http://whatsinhercloset411.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen