Pagina's

zaterdag 4 februari 2012

ENJOYING A LITTLE DEPRESSION






























Yesterday I recieved some verry bad news. I got rejected from fashion design school, becaus they said my drawing skills were way to good... like, what?!? I cried all day yesterday and got Madonna's new song with Nicky Minaj and M.I.A on repeat. So you understand that I am kinda depressed, so I bought myself an italian mens vogue L'OUMO and my mom who's verry sweet bought me a comic book haha you can see what kind of girl I am, loving to flip to an italia vogue and get super exited when I see a speard on Inez and Vinood pictures in it but also love to read boyisch comic books.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry u got rejected by the school.. what school did you apply for?

    Greetings :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Urgh, I'm so sorry to hear about that. Is there another school you could apply for? How about applying for fashion illustration? And although it seems design school is the way to go, there's always more than one way to get into the fashion industry.
    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. nou jade! ik begrijp er niks van dat je niet bent toegelaten. hoe halen ze het in hun hoofd?!?!?! stom!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen