Pagina's

donderdag 12 januari 2012

THE TREAT IS ON ME



























I want to tank all my sweet followers on bloglovin and blogger, for following an suporting me and for all your sweet coments. I can't belive my how fast my blog is growing in just 4 months! I think now it's time to do something back to ya'll.

I'm a huge fan of online shopping and I guess you all are so here is a little treat for you. I'll give you all 20% of you purcase at KARMALOOP! For the ones who never heard of Karmaloop (shame on you!) , Karmaloop is a online shopping website where I love to shop, they got all my favorite brands like wildfox couture, jeffrey campbell and a lot of other cool stuf!

So where are you waiting for!  use the promocode kittyandjade when you checkout and you will recive 20% off!!

Have fun shopping your ass of!

p.s. for all my friend who know me in real life, get your hands of those jeffrey campbell, there mine!!! hahaha

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten